We are recruiting for a Trainee Sales Executives to join our expanding team in both Stockport and Falkirk.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion to learn and develop within a sales environment.
You will be learning about the equipment, hardware and the service we supply, with exceptional manufacturer support and training in addition to the company’s own training and guidance.
The successful candidates will be trained to obtain leads, build and manage a sales pipeline with the goal of meeting and exceeding assigned targets and understand the sales process from start to finish, within a specific geographical territory.
Working in a consistent and demanding market within the office print and solution sales industry is not for the faint hearted. In order to be considered for this role, you will be confident, have excellent communication skills, be a quick learner and have the drive to be the best.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage own time
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats with a wide range of people (mainly MD’s, FD’s CEO’s etc.)
- Competence in using Microsoft Office software
- Previous sales experience is advantageous but not essential
- A team player with a can-do attitude
Leemic, established in 1972, are a well-respected integrated technology partner for Sharp UK Ltd and Empowered Provider for Samsung Print.
As a business established for over forty years, Leemic can guarantee a rewarding career with support and the opportunity to personally develop talents and skills.
The successful candidates will be rewarded with:
- Excellent salary
- target related bonus
- Company car
- Mobile phone