We are recruiting for a Sales Telemarketing Executive to join our expanding team on a permanent basis at our Stockport office and London office, covering a specific geographical territories.
If you have excellent communication skills, and previous experience in a sales/telesales environment we would like to hear from you.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Perform outbound telephone calls to prospective customers to identify and create sales opportunities
- Taking ownership and managing the lead generation scheme
- Appointment making into new clients
- Telemarketing for warm leads
- Maintain accurate records of all telephone calls and enquiries
- Having full, up to date knowledge of the products and services we sell
Working in a consistent and demanding market within the office print and solution sales industry is not for the faint hearted. In order to be considered for this role, you will have the following skills –
- An exceptional telephone manner, with the ability to converse with all different types of people
- Self disciplined with the determination to succeed
- The ability to motivate yourself and make this role your own
- The ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- You will be a quick learner
- You will have the ability to prioritise workloads and manage your own time
- Competence in using Microsoft Office Software
- Previous sales experience within the office print industry is advantageous but not essential
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
No late nights and no weekends!!
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £Competitive with UNCAPPED commission benefits
** Please note, Leemic will not accept any applications from Agencies
Leemic, established in 1972, are a well-respected integrated technology partner for Sharp UK Ltd and Empowered Provider for Samsung Print.
As a business, established for over forty years, Leemic can guarantee a rewarding career with support and the opportunity to personally develop talents and skills along with a highly competitive salary package.